We are working on behalf of one of the leading investment banks and they are looking for a Managing Director to grow their Debt advisory and restructuring activities in Germany. The firm advise corporations and institutions on a variety of capital structure, restructuring and financing situations and there is excellent deal flow.
You will be joining a strong brand and surrounded by individuals that are leaders in their field. As a leading brand you will be competing against other famous market players, winning mandates and getting exposure to an incredible variety of work and experience that will only better your enterpreneurial mind set.
- The full range of responsibilities to Debt advisory and restructuring at Managing Director Level
- Autonomy to lead and run a deal from beginning to end
- Developing existing relationships and building new ones
- Management and mentoring of Directors and Vice Presidents
- Leading client meetings and pitches; and providing strategic advice and proposals
- Making sure running projects are managed appropriately, with tasks delegated and reviewed where necessary
- We are looking for top tier individuals who have experience within a Tier 1 bank, boutique or Big 4 debt advisory, exceptional talent and ambitions to join a leading organisation
- Speed – Choice – Match – Exclusivity – Discretion – Coaching
Please apply online or contact Feliks Simovic (+49 177 789 7122) for further Information.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org