We are working on behalf of a quarter billion € private equity fund and they are looking for a Investment Manager (m/f). You will be joining a strong dynamic team who is characterized by its entrepreneurial spirit, a strong international network and a true passion for growth and Technology..
- Manage all aspects of a deal cycle of SME Technology businesses in our focus Segments
- Full-exposure to our partners, advisors, and management of potential targets and current Investments
- Support partners on deal origination, analysis and execution from acquisition through Exit
- Be involved specifically in financial modelling and due Diligence
- Take over and bring forward various tasks evolving in our entrepreneurial team set-up
- Masters or PhD/MBA student from Tier 1 University with excellent academic record in relevant Areas
- Min. 3 – 5 years working experience in Investment Banking, Corporate- & Leveraged Finance, PE/VC ideally with genuine interest in or exposure to Technology transactions
- Significant accounting and financial modelling skills e.g. LBOs and integrated models (must have)
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with down – to earth working attitude
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills both in English and German language with proven international work experience
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast – paced Environment
- Speed – Choice – Match – Exclusivity – Discretion – Coaching
Please apply online or contact Feliks Simovic (+49 177 789 7122) for further Information.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com